Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) announced Special Recruitment Drive for OBC candidates for the selection of Stipendiary Trainees (Cat. II) for 36 Vacancies Advertisement No. 02/2011.
Last Date for receipt of Applications :15/03/2012
Post Name: Plant Operator – 10
Post Name: Basic Science (Health Physics) - 08
Educational/Technical Qualification: HSC (10+2) in Science stream with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate and should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects.
Post Name: Mill Wright – 08
Post Name: Instrumentation – 10
Educational/Technical Qualification: i) HSC with 60%marks (with Physics, Chemistry & Maths subjects) or SSC with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS
ii) ITI/NCVT in Mill Wright Mechanic /Instrumentation trade (as applicable). The ITI/NCVT qualification should be either of the following:
1) ITI/NCVT of 2 years duration (or) 2) ITI of one year duration plus one year relevant experience after completion of the course
Stipend During Training: Rs.6200/-p.m for 1st year and Rs.7200/- p.m for 2nd ye
Written Examination/Selection: Written Examination of one-hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of objective type (multiple choice) questions.
Completed applications should be sent to the
Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities, Kalpakkam – 603 102
To get more information about Eligibility, Vacancies list, Reservations, Examination Centers and Application Procedure of BARC Click Here: BARC Special Recruitment Notification
- BITS Pilani Junior Research Fellow Recruitment
- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics Vacancies on Contractual Basis
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment of Engineer Trainees 2012-13
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment of Assistant Professor in Research Methodology and Buddhism
- Indian Navy Logistics/ Works Cadre/ Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Recruitment